- Do you sweat a lot during exercise?
- Do you train and compete in hot conditions?
- Do you exercise for more than 60 minutes?
- Do you have salt residue on your clothing?
- Do you cramp or 'hit the wall' during exercise?
If you answered 'yes' to one or more of these questions, then you should think about getting a 'SWEAT TEST' done. It's crucial to your performance.
Rather incredibly, the amount of sweat /sodium lost can vary up to 15 times between seemingly similar individuals. This means that a 'one-size-fits-all', off the shelf approach doesn't work when it comes to hydration.
Precision Hydrations offer a personalised hydration plan and a mix of products that meet your individual needs.
Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or would like to book a Sweat Test.